Lyndon Animal Clinic was started in 1959 by Dr. F.H. Oliver and Dr. Phil Cochran. In 1994 Lyndon moved to its current home on the corner of Herr Lane and Lyndon Lane. While also practicing in Middletown, Dr. F.H. Oliver’s son, Dr. Kurt Oliver worked at Lyndon once a week for 10 years until August of 2009, when he took over day to day operation. In October of 2010 Dr. Kortney Roppel become part of the Lyndon Animal Clinic family, and in July of 2012 Dr. Matthew Thompson was added to the staff of doctors. Dr. Oliver and Dr. Roppel are both graduates of Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine and Dr Thompson is a graduate of Western College of Veterinary Medicine.