Kittens are adorable and fun. In order for them to grow up into healthy cats, here’s the visit schedule we recommend early in their lives.
Examination at 2, 3, and 4 months of age is essential to completely assess your kitten’s health, and invaluable in making proper decisions about your kitten’s wellness.
We use only the safest and most effective vaccines available.
- FVRCP (Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis, Panleukopenia, Calicivirus) – Recommended at 2, 3, and 4 months (every 3-4 weeks, until 16 weeks, with a minimum of 2 boosters after 10 weeks; one at 16+ weeks).
- FeLV (Feline Leukemia) – Recommended at 3 and 4 months (minimum of 2 boosters, one at or after 16 weeks using non-adjuvant vaccine).
- Rabies – A single vaccine, using non-adjuvant vaccine, at 12 weeks or older; required by law.
Other Wellness Notes
- Flea/Heartworm Control – We recommend year-round preventative. Products should be tailored to your budget and pet’s preference for application. We carry only the safest and most effective products at everyday low prices, and offer a price match program.
- Spay/Neuter – We recommend most pets undergo the procedure at approximately 6 months of age.
Food & Nutrition – Getting your kitten started on a healthy, appropriate diet will have a life-long impact on health.